Fundraising in Brighton & Hove City is always challenging as there are so many charitable organisations holding events throughout the year. Austerity and benefit cuts have also played their part.
We are fortunate in having a dedicated fund raising team, headed by voluntary fund raiser Keren O’ Mahony, who meet those challenges year upon year.
However, we are always in need of more volunteers to help with In Store Tin Collections, Street Collections and other such fund raising events. Even if you only have a few hours to spare we would love to hear from you.
OTHER WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP
- By making a regular contribution by standing order
- Making a one off donation
- Participate in a sporting event for Cat Welfare Sussex
- Hold a coffee morning or similar for friends and donate the proceeds to our cause.
- Organise an event at your place of work
- Assist with fund raising events, driving or IT
- As a Memorial in the case of bereavement consider a donation to our charity in lieu of flowers
- Leave a gift to Cat Welfare Sussex in your will.
The charity always requires Good quality saleable items and unwanted gifts for our raffles and fund raising events.
Please note that we cannot accept damaged, stained or incomplete items.
For further information regarding the above please call 01273 423861 or email
Cat Welfare Sussex fundraisers with our Patron, the TV vet Marc Abrahams.